What makes the Black Dog Offroad Jeep Dog Divider Net different from the competition?
- Full MIL-SPEC rated materials
- Doggie Door/Pass thru door
- Universal JKU Design - Works behind the front seats AND the rear seats
- 1" webbing for maximum visibility
- Hand made in the USA with US materials
- LIFETIME WARRANTY*
When only the best barrier netting for your Jeep Dog will cut it, you need the Black Dog Offroad Jeep Dog Divider with built in pass-thru/doggie door! This Jeep Dog Divider is a first of its kind with heavy duty full MIL-SPEC rated materials, snaps, and rings. Keep your pets secure while off-roading and traveling in your vehicle but maintain access to the back with the convenient pass-thru.
- MIL-SPEC and UV rated 1200PSI material
- PVC coated heavy duty stainless steel rings
- Available in 4 awesome MIL-SPEC colors - Shown in Coyote
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA WITH ALL US MATERIALS
- Easy on and off
- Works with hard or soft top
- Keeps items (and pets) from flying forward into passengers
- Heavy Duty Stitched construction
Barrier divider for Jeep Wrangler JKU 4 door for behind front or rear seats to contain your dog and gear. Removes and re-installs quickly and easily when not needed with no vehicle modification. Black Dog Offroad Nets are proudly made in partnership with Raingler Nets & Barriers in Colorado, USA.
- Black Dog Offroad Dog Divider Nets are warranted for as long as the original purchaser owns the product and installed in original vehicle for which it was purchased. This includes defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty applies to the original purchaser and vehicle in which it was installed.
- No warranty is given on dyes, finishes or coatings. Normal wear and tear is not covered by this warranty, this includes damage sustained from the elements, animals or any other damage caused by equipment failure or malfunction. No coverage is given to products where acids, bleaches, fuel or any corrosive materials have been in contact with product.
- Manufacturing warranty claims must be made by the original purchaser. Product will be replaced or repaired at our discretion, provided proper Return Authorization process has been completed and in no circumstance will liability extend beyond product repair or replacement cost. Once return authorization instructions are given, wash, dry and properly package your item with contact information inside package.